1st shift Production Control Specialist needed for busy manufacturing facility. Will be responsible for communicating, reviewing and planning with the customer and all departments to make sure jobs ship out on time and with zero defects.
- Lead daily morning production meeting.
- Run and manage capacity management reports.
- Communicate, plan, organize and direct product through the shop in collaboration with sales, engineering and production teams to ensure jobs ship out on time.
- Interact daily with customers on their current orders to make sure they have the most up-to-date status through our internal and external supply chain.
- Manage customer returns.
- Prioritize and communicate with quality and production to reproduce product in a timely manner that meets
- Must be able to adapt to frequent change in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a job shop / contract manufacturing environment a plus.
- Experience with Excel & MS Office.
- Good leadership skills.
- Must be able to ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it.
- Capacity management skills.
- Good communication skills