Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a QA Lead for our client in Denver, CO. As a QA Lead, you will be the co-captain of the ship who shares an equal responsibility for releasing high-quality custom and configured software. Are you passionate about raising the bar and standards to continuously improve yourself and your team to match new technology and testing techniques? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep development and leadership teams in sync to ensure testing and quality initiatives support all business requirements
- Continuously focus on QA strategies and process improvement that supports the delivery of the highest quality results
- Establish test standards and quality metrics to ensure quality goals are achieved
- Lead the QA team and mentor QA team members
- Create, execute, and maintain detailed test plans and test cases
- Work hand in hand with the development team
- Largest testing focus is on testing reports and validating data
- Conduct Web Application User Interface testing and API testing
- Display a passion for effective critical thinking and finding long term QA solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience leading or working on a software quality assurance team
- 5+ years’ experience developing test plans
- Strong SQL skills to establish a formal code promotion process using CI/CD and Azure DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and Azure Cloud, Azure Data Factory, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, SharePoint, Docebo, PowerBI and Kentico
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, Microsoft Teams and Cisco WebEx Teams
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Must work on-site in Denver, Colorado
- Will not sponsor applicants for work visas
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume in Word format to email@example.com or apply online!