Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Java Engineer to work on-site in Helena, MT. Are you an outstanding web developer that loves coding and innovative design? You will be helping our client redefine their website through a Java-based open-source content management system (OpenCMS). If you are self-motivated and up for the challenge to meet business needs in a fast paced, agile environment, check out this opportunity with us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface
- Ensure that designs are translated into visually compelling web pages
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Optimize the website to function on multiple platforms and devices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Design website so that ongoing maintenance, updating, and support of the website is as easy as possible and can be accomplished in-house
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science degree or related field
- 5+ years of Java Development
- Expert in developing OpenCMS
- Experience with the fundamentals of Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of multiple platforms and devices (Chrome, IE, Edge, FF, iOS, Android)
- Ability to integrate social media channels into all aspects of the website
- Expertise with GIS mapping application integration and cross platform functionality
- Ability to market target audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Must work on-site in Helena, Montana
- Will not sponsor applicants for work visas
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume in Word format to email@example.com or apply online.