Arrow Solutions Group is seeking an Engineering Manager to work on-site in Denver, CO. Do you possess a natural leadership ability and have a superior communication style? Are you an amazing coder and want to add more value by managing a team of engineers?
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead by providing technical and project guidance while facilitating health and professional development to a team of full-stack agile engineers. Join our team and help pioneer cutting-edge technology!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance the skills, motivation and performance of your team
- Provide guidance in exploring and generating new innovative solutions
- Share best practices and ensure deliverables meet customer needs
- Oversee forecasts, team deliverables and timelines
- Attend meetings and meet with customers
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience
- 5+ Years in a software engineering role
- Demonstrated leadership within a technical role
- Emphasis on people development and job mastery
- Ability to communicate complex technical details to a diverse audience
- Expertise working in an agile development environment
- Passion for coaching and continuous learning
- Expert in critical thinking and conflict resolution
- Experience with automated testing and process improvement
- Some travel required (less than 25%)
- Must work on-site in Denver, Colorado
- Will not sponsor applicants for work visas
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
To apply, email your resume in Word format to email@example.com or apply online.